Hello Everyone! Hope that everyone is well. I’m also well.
What to Do When Gastric Problem Occurs:-
Gastric Problem Occurs with gastric or acidity are very common. Many suffer from this problem almost all the time of the year. Many people avoid many foods because of gastric problems. But even then you can’t avoid gastric problems. The main causes of gastritis are acidity, digestive problems, heartburn, etc. Also some other causes of gastric pain can be bacterial infections, food poisoning, kidney stones, ulcers etc. There are various medicines to overcome this problem. But we can easily control gastric problems by adopting some home remedies if we want. Let’s look at some of the ways.
What to do with gastric problems?
- If you want to get immediate relief from gastric pain, mix lemon juice in lukewarm water and eat it. The pain will go away in a while.
- A variety of natural teas such as green tea, mint tea, basil tea increase digestion and solve gastric problems.
- Drink tamarind leaf paste mixed with a glass of milk every day. Make it a habit to drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water every day.
- After eating every meal, chew a piece of ginger and eat the juice. Then gas will not accumulate in the stomach and gastric pain will be relieved. Those who cannot eat ginger directly should use more ginger in cooking.
- Drinking coconut water increases digestion and all foods are easily digested. So if possible, make it a habit to drink coconut water every day. Then you will get rid of gastric problems.
- Blend the potatoes or blender in a blender and squeeze out the juice. Now eat this juice before every meal.
- Honey helps to heal gastric. And yes, avoid oily foods as much as possible.
- When the chest burns, immediately put a little molasses in the mouth until it is completely melted. However, it is contraindicated in patients with diabetes.
- You can stay away from acidity and indigestion by chewing mint leaf juice or leaves every day.
- Whey made with milk and butter acts as a tonic to remove acidity if you add a little pepper powder to it.
- Buy ENO at home, quite effective.
- Squeeze the juice out of a medium-sized lemon chip. Now mix half a tablespoon of baking soda and a cup of water with lemon juice. Stir until the baking soda is well mixed. Now eat the mixture. Regular play can relieve gastric problems. If you want to get immediate relief from gastric pain, mix lemon juice in lukewarm water and eat it. The pain will go away in a while.
- Quit drinking carbonated beverages (such as Coca Cola, Pepsi, etc.), chewing gum, and sipping straw. Each of these increases the amount of gas in your stomach.
You can follow some more tips below:
- Avoid overeating or starvation.
- Flour, do not eat rotten food.
- Drink at least half a liter in the morning on an empty stomach and at least half a liter of water 30 minutes after each meal.
- Eat regularly at the right time.
- Stay worry free.
- Avoid drugs and smoking.
- Must sleep moderately.
- Do not block the toilet.
- Eat small meals a few times to keep the stomach empty.
- Make a habit of eating fibrous food.
- Drink less tea.
- Take a short walk after eating.
- Eat less rich foods.
- Avoid fast food.
- Chew food well.
- Wake up in the morning and drink half a liter of water on an empty stomach, or drink isvagul syrup (esvagul + water + sugar / misri) to keep the stomach well.
- Avoid oily and spicy foods.
- Raw papaya curry helps to keep the stomach well.
- Bell or ripe papaya juice helps to alleviate gastric problems.
- Eating stale food can also cause gastritis, so do not eat stale food.
That’s all for today. Be healthy, be happy. ..!